Thursday, November 11, 2010

DIG07 - Sony NW252 Walkman



 
Retail Price: SGD$149.90 SGD$108.00 (Back by Popular Demand; Whilst stock last)
Free Delivery (Straight to your Door; Delivery within 5 working Days)
Colours Available: Black, Lime Green, Pink, White
Item Code: DIG07 (Please include Colour when ordering**)

Brand New with Orginal Box and 1 YEAR International Warranty.*
!00% Original
Will take 7-9 Business Days to Ship (Direct For Korea).
--- Door to Door Shipping Only--
Email us for questions.

Customers Testimonials:

The delivery man just delivered my item to my doorstep. It came in a box tightly wrapped up and protected with lots of bubble wraps. It is definitely authentic and brand new and I was really pleased with the whole ordering and purchasing process, especially that I got it within such a short time. I ordered pink and the colour is a little too overwhelming for me. I should have ordered a white one. But still, it looks amazing and I'm getting it charged right this moment (:
Rachel Lim

Goods arrived in excellent condition! Impressed by the efficient delivery!
Choo Mei Lin


Fast delivery and authentic sony mp3 and the price is definitely lower than any purchase in Singapore.
Desmond Tong